Friday, July 2, 2010

I Warn You. This one Kind of Rambles

My Puppy... Okay she's not a puppy any more I am very very sad. My sweet crazy loving mini dauchshund is having some medical problems. Dachshunds are known for there spine problems that usually occur later in their lives. This is fairly young for these problems to occur. Nonetheless my sweet girl can't move her back legs very well and is in lain. She shivers all the time and is so sad. She is normally a vital active dog who loves to play. Please please pray for her recovery. I don't want to think about the other option. Basically right now my family has a lot going on. Almost too much for my husband. He can handle a whole heck of a lot but with my recovery and my beenie baby's health problems he has meet his limit. He just loves our dog so much. She was our first 'kid'.

No comments:

Followers