Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekends are hard to track

I am doing weight watchers. And I do my best to track what I am doing, but it can be hard. Having a three year old makes it easy to get distracted, and on the weekends when my husband is home, the distraction multiplies, and the motivation to track, decreases.

I do attempt, after the fact to track what I remember, and I always take away extra points to account for what I don't, generally I just assume that after the three days my husband has off, I have no extra weekly points.

Even with that, when I am aware of what I am putting into my body, I seem to loose. When I sit down and make that attempt to track after the fact I am good, whether that means I lose only a little or I stay the same... I am better off than when I throw caution to the wind and eat with out thinking, I generally gain.

That said... this week my goal is to throw in some exercise, (oh and attempt to hard core potty train). We shall see how both of those go. My exercise might just be doing laundry this week.

No comments:

Followers