Thursday, January 21, 2010

God is Bigger than our Problems

This is one of those posts that are written as an exercises in faith. I am doing my best to remember that God is in control. We must place our Faith in Him. If we do that, and we trust that he has a plan, then we will be okay. I am struggling with changes right now that are not ones I would choose. But I am doing my best to remember that sometimes, God brings about circumstances that are not what we would desire, in order to grow us. I may not want to grow.... not in this area at least, but due to the coming changes, I am reviewing my own self. I am taking a deeper look at how I approach my everyday, the attitude with which I do things. I have found some rather frustrating things out about myself, but I have also found out that there are things that I can do that I never thought I would be able to do.

I know I am being vague, and there are those who will read this that have an idea of what is going on. I have choosen to not talk about it out right at the moment, as it just frustrates me. But I will be fine. God is in control. God is in control!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Praying for you. I know that you will make it through this. Hope you can come up here and visit soon :)

Followers