Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It was a Very Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Chrismas this year. It was so much fun watching Ronin open his presents, he was more interested in the paper than the toys for a while. We got to have 3 christmas's, one with my Mom and Stepdad, one with my Dad and one with Mikes Parents. I intend to post pictures as soon as I have a little time to sit down and go trough them.

I am looking forward to this saturday, as it is Ronin's first birthday..... oh my I can not believe my baby boy is one in five days. (insert heavy sigh here)

His latest thing is playing with the dog. He just laughs and laugh and squeels like it is the greatest thing in the world. I have a video of him playing, and for those who are my friends on facebook I posted it there (I can't do it on this blog as it I am on my work computer).

It is hard to believe that 2009 is coming to an end. It is hard to believe that I have a son, a home, a husband, ah the blessing of life.

Okay, I should get back to work.

No comments:

Followers