Thursday, February 26, 2009

Getting Things Done

My life is currently all about my son. I am good if I get a shower in and brush my teeth more than once a day (and I must admit that once a day is a good week!) There is so much that I NEED to get done, as well as things I want to get done. But when you have a 8 week old (tomorrow) you are lucky to get 1/2 way through the NEED to get done. I go back to work next monday and am very sad about it. As I have said I throughly enjoy my job, and with some changes that have been going on at work, I am eager to get back. BUT I am torn. I want to stay home and go back to work. If my job was part time that would be ideal, but.... oh but.
I have currently been thinking about getting my teaching license and teaching highschool. That was one of my original goals, but when I did not get accepted to the program I readjusted my goals, and then.... well... life happaned. I am very close to being done with my Masters of Arts in English Literature (part of the NEEd to get done that is 1/2 way there). And I want to look into what I would need to do for the MA in Teaching.
Speaking of needing to get things done, and wanting to get things done, I should get a move on. I have no idea how long Ronin will sleep.

No comments:

Followers