Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Well... I sit here as the snow falls continuesly on the streets in front of my home... cozyily typing with my puppy on my lap and my husband playing video games... Ah the world is good right now.

It is not often that Mike and I get to have a day of together, I have weekends off and he has Monday's and Tuesday's off, so it does not make for a lot of 'us time'. But I have had two days off with him in the past week, and it is all due to the lovely fluffy stuff falling outside!!!! Yay for the snow!!!!!!

I never thought I would live to see a White Christmas (and considering the craziness of the weather, may not) But I do hold out hope. I am gald that it is snowing today as I also do not have to work!!! Wohoo! I have so much planned for today- finishing cleaning my office, making pumpkin bread, laying around doing nothing!!!! oh the joy of no time constraints.

I would post some picutres of the lovely snow, but to be honest, with my puppy sitting on my lap looking at me saying "if you move I will be VERY unhappy" I really can't get the cord that would attatch to my computer and download the pictures. YES I AM LAZY. Actually I wouldn't say I am lazy, those who have been 8 months pregnant before will understand that the process of getting up from a comfy couch (that sits rather low) is something that takes alot of will power and a good amount of energy. Generally I start by thinking... I am going to get up and make myself some tea... 5 minutes later I may actually have gotten up, or else I have completely given up the thought and remain comfortably where I am at.... haha.

I may post some pics later today... as we have some cute ones of my beenie baby (minture dachshund, named Maia) out in the snow.. she loves it! I am not sure what she thinks of it, Yesterday she went out side, just after it had snowed then freezing rain covered that snow, and she was walking around on top of the snow... it was too cute, she kept looking at me as I watched pleading with me to let her stay a little longer and explore, which was fine, as our yard is enclosed in the back. She loves it! So do I.... Well, that tea I mentioned earlier does sound good.... Ill let you know later if I actually got any, hehe.

No comments:

Followers