Friday, February 4, 2011

And so it goes


Life is crazy. My life is crazy, and wonderful. I lose one job only to discover the best and most tiring job ever. I mean look at that face. Granted he is two and he isn't always happy, but when he gets that smile you'll just melt I guarantee it. Next to my honey (aka: husband, Mike, slacker) that smile is my favorite person ever.

I have been struggling with this whole loosing my job situation, but I have recently come to terms with it, not just intellectually, but in my heart. I can truly say that things have taken a turn for the better. I am finally okay with losing my job because I know that God has bigger, better plans for my life. I won't even pretend to know what they are, But I do know one thing for sure, His plans are bigger and far better than anything I could ever hope for, I just need to trust Him.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Beautifully put Jani, I am glad that you are finding peace. That is such a blessing :)

Followers